Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

In addition, I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving and you and your bird got stuffed lolol!

Left overs should almost be gone by now and the refrigerator should be thinning out and that I can not believe  that this weekend officially means that Christmas is right around the corner! Yikes!
I am going to make a trip to my moms to sort out what we left there from last year and her things to decorate her house for Christmas.

But, not before I show you a Frosty the Snow Man card I came up with. And the final Greeting Card Kids card too!

Here is the Greeting Card Kids card. Looks like the photo came out too light, darn and I already gave this card away or I would have taken a better shot!
And here is the Frosty the Snow Man card;

I hope you like them and have a wonderful day!


Now it is your turn to make some thing fun!

2 comments:

Carey said...

I LOVE how you made the tag on the snowman card. I am going to have to CASE this. I hope your Thanksgiving was great. We were still having it this weekend. I am so tired of turkey.

Carey and Roscoe (who thinks mom is full of beans)

Terry said...

Really like the snowman, clever!