Monday, May 30, 2011

New Member of Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you well and happy!

I have been so involved in packing and moving that I forgot to mention that it was my birthday Sunday!
I turned 39 again ... lololo At least that's what my friends were told (Smile)!!!!
I want to say thank you to everyone that sent me well wishes via Facebook. I had a great weekend and spent it with friends and family!

We will be moving this weekend and probably all through the following week with the plants and garden furniture/fixtures.
So I will not be posting my Sketch Frenzy Friday card this week. I do not know exactly when I will be up and running but I should have something for the following week of June 10th God Willing.

I want to share some great news with you...I want to personally welcome Maria Vanderform as our newest member of the Sketch Frenzy Friday Design  Team.
http://www.craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com/
You have got to check out her blog if you already haven't done so. Maria is uber creative and will be a huge asset to our design team!!! Maria will begin posting with us June 17th so stay tuned. WELCOME MARIA!

I have to get my honeys cloths and lunch ready for work tomorrow, so I am cutting this post short.
Do something for me please... Create something fun I miss my craft room and supplies, they are here in several boxes someplace lololol!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey lady, I hope the move went well and you are nearly settled in and cozy. Hugs,