Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 7/25/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I can not believe it is July 25th all ready! My time flies when you are having fun! So far it has been a really great summer. We are harvesting veggies several times a week now and the tomatoes and strawberries are starting to ripen! We still  have Zucchini and Patty Pan squashes producing and lots of Eggplant still growing. The bush beans are still producing and so far we have gotten 26 ears of corn and the Edamame is beginning to produce as well.

I am really enjoying the pool and getting lots of sun! Being from California I require a lot of sun or I get sad. It's true!. I don't envy my fellow Californians they are is a severe drought. My Mom said it has been over 100 degrees all week there and no rain in sight YIKES! We get plenty of rain in WV that's for sure.

PS, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER FANTASTIC VC-ROCKS BLOG HOP. We will be showing you some fun Fancy Fold cards. My personal favorite type of cards to create! I'm so excited to show you!

OK let's get to the real reason you came here today right! Our fun sketches of course. I designed this weeks sketch. I sure hope you like it and play along! Don't forget to show us your creation we love seeing them!

 Here is my sketch,


and this is what I came up with,


I had no idea what I was going to make with this sketch this week. But I did want to use my favorite colors, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The colors and the sketch were my points of inspiration. Thank goodness SU has a sale on their DSP this month buy three and get one free because I am almost out of Maritime. I just love all the various colors in that set. But now I will have four new sets of DSP to play with. My order should be coming in soon. Anytime I can get my hands on new goodies I'm all in. I can't wait to get my inky fingers on the new Mini Catalog it should be arriving shortly too!

Supplies used to make this card

Card Stock-Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink- Real Red
DSP-Maritime
Embellishments- Rhinestones
Stamp Set- Sea Street

How about a look at the inside,


Well that's all there is to this weeks card. I hope you like the sketch. If you do create a card from it, please add it to our blog here.  We really do love to see your cards. http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Please come back tomorrow We have another fantastic Blog Hop with the very talented ladies over at VC Rocks. I created four fancy fold cards that I think you will really love.

I hope you were inspired by our sketch this week and find some time just for yourself to create something fun.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: