Friday, August 22, 2014

VC_Rocks Final Blog Hop of the Summer

Hello to all my Rocking friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I can't believe that our VC_Rocks summer event is coming to a close! It was a lot of fun and I was kept really busy with all the swapping, blog hopping, e-mailing, challenges, hotel fun, RAK's, games and our first time State to State activity.

They say all good things must come to an end and we are there! It's our last Blog Hop of the summer (Very Sad Face). The theme for our final hop is to
"Rock Your Creativity with Stampin' Up Color" I'm featuring
BRIGHT Colors!

This is right up my alley (or on my desk lol as it may be) I love bright colors. I created three cards for you this time. My thinking was to try to create the three  cards differently with various levels of color to them. I'll show you what I mean.

(I CASED the first and second cards Ann Sach & Tammy Fite, thanks for the great inspiration ladies) I tweaked them enough to make new cards from them though.


The first card has enough color to know it is a bright card yet, has just a touch of brightness to it with little pops of color.


The second card's background paper and floral focal images captures the eye's attention to the bright color.


My final card goes Color Crazy and it is my favorite style card to create.
BOLD BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL! To me it is the kind of card that makes you have to spend some time looking at it so that you can find all the details.


Well that's it for this Hop! I hope you like the cards I created and are inspired to create cards for your friends and family using Bright Color. Let me know which one is your favorite style. I would love to know what you think about working with Bright Color! Have fun Hopping!

To get back to our Blog Hop click here http://vcrocks.blogspot.com/

Chat soon my friends,
Patrice

5 comments:

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

Wow - so many gorgeous colors! And I did enjoy looking for all the details on the last card :)

Terri said...

Octopus with birthday hat & balloons is a cute card for kids.

Flower card is probably my favorite, as you are using my new "favorite" set.

Last card is great too tho.

Thanks for the different looks of color!

Patrice Herrera said...

Thank you for leaving such lovely comments!!! Color is such an integral part of what we use to create.

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love them all, but the Sea Street one is my fave. TFS!

Krafting Karen said...

all great cards! Love the array of colors. Just so happy!