Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hi my blogging friends!I hope this note finds you all well and happy. I also hope you all had a great weekend and your Mothers Day was the best one ever! We have been working on our porch for 2 years (I know slowly but surly, but come on...) I finally have some updates on the porch and thought I would share them with you. Here are the before and during shots as it is not done yet (Soon I hope). I have to finish painting the rafters(that is a tough job) and then we will lay the carpet & do some trim work and it will be finished. If you know me this porch has been a pain in my ... (you know what). The base color is a Bayberry Stain, the floor as I said will have Indoor/Outdoor carpet on it but I had to seal it first with some kind of thick white sealer?? (Messy Stuff). Maybe in a week or so I can show you the finished project.

No comments: