Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog Hopper Award

Hi Everyone! I hope this note finds you all well and happy! It is time again for another VC_Rocks Blog Hop. It will be this weekend July 24th & 25th, so keep coming back to see all the wonderful projects our group of talented ladies have in store for you OK. Speaking of which, I have earned a Blog Hopper Badge for participating in 2 or more Blog Hops!!!
Here is my 12 x 12 page that will display all of the badges I have earned over the summer. Here is the latest badge I received from Loni our amazing Hop Moderator.
Have a great day and come back Saturday I am making something really pretty.
Oh, I didn't place in the Just Add Ink challenge today :( but they do have another challenge this week that I am going to submit a card for this weekend. Chat with you tomorrow.

No comments: