Monday, August 30, 2010

Card & Book Mark Swap

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you well and happy. Today I just sat around and worked on a couple swaps that are due in September. Wow only two how cool is this!!!! I see some free time in the future if i get them done this week! Here is one of them. I made the original card sample done and will have to get going as it is due by the 11th.

The Theme for the swap is Fall. I seem to always start to read more in the Fall and Winter. I like to curl up and snuggle with a nice soft blanket and read a good book. What better goes with a book that a bookmark of course.

I used the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set found on pg. 114, for  $27.95. I used 6 different shades of card stock $6.95 ea  and some Ribbon. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Very beautiful creation, Patrice. Love what you have done with the Lovely As A Tree stamp set... very creative and unique.