Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Paper Players Sketch #83


Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

This week Anne Marie from the Paper Players has a Theme Challenge that is right up my alley. I love to make Masculine cards. But the challenge part is to make it clean and simple. Here is the challenge and the link to their blog
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com


This is what I came up with

I used the SU In Wilderness stamp set for my focal image and sentiment. For the background I used a retired background stamp called Weathered. I still think it is a great stamp. The stamp was inked in Chocolate Chip on Craft card stock. I stamped the Eagle in Black StazOn Ink and colored it in with SU Markers and used a Blender Pen to smooth out the lines.
Here is a look at the inside.

I hope you enjoy this card and have a change to create something fun from this sketch

4 comments:

Lesley said...

This is stunning Patrice! I love your stamping on this card! So beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

A wonderful masculine card, Patrice! I always love the insides of your cards! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Carey said...

Love it!!

Carey and Roscoe (who would eat it and be proud!!)

Carla Bazhenow said...

I love your card, how fabulous. Love the texture you gave it. The little vine is a perfect touch, love it. Hugs,