Thursday, March 1, 2012

Red Hot Stampers and Sketch Queens #28

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I had a few minutes to finish a couple cards I started this afternoon. Two really fun sketch challenges the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge #28 http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha and the Red Hot Stampers #25. Here they are and I mean they were really fun!

This is the Sketch Queens sketch;
and here is my card.


I used several embossing folders to create this card and three shades of purple cards stock, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum. Hope you like it!

The next sketch is from the Red Hot Stampers http://www.redhotstampers.blogspot.com. An envelope, who would have thought!

Here is my take on it.
and here is the inside
I thought the flap would make a fun flip up for a sentiment. The paper and brads that I used on this card you are able to receive for free from the Sale-A-Bration promotion Stampin' Up is currently having. If you would like more information on how to receive free products please let me know I would love to show you how.

That's all for now. I have a few more cards to create in between house work and this evening.
I hope you can find some time to create something fun too!
Thanks for stopping by.
Patrice

3 comments:

Carey said...

Ahhh. These are both beautiful. I especially love the butterfly one.

Carey and Roscoe

Christi Waite said...

Very Cute! Thanks for playing along with the red hot stampers!!
Christi Waite

Glenda Calkins said...

Beautiful Cards! I loved what you did with the sketches! Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenges.