Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just a little something !

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all warm and happy!

Boy it's cold! It was 10 degrees out this morning when I got up to get Jeff's lunch packed. I heard it's only going to get to 18 degrees by this afternoon. I was looking at the news this morning and saw that CA was going to be in the 60's lol. Looks like those West Coast winters are a thing of the past for us.
I guess this is what winter is all about in WV! We are supposed to get some snow this week but not much I hear. I really do like watching it snow!

I found some time to create a card yesterday and thought I would share it with you! I think I will use this for a card swap club I belong to. It turned out to be a very cheery Birthday card after all was said and done. I was inspired by a sketch challenge I saw on line earlier this week, but I didn't write it down so I can not give that team credit! It was a fun sketch to work with.


Here is a list of all the SU items I used to create the card.
Turquoise Blue, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock. Basic Black, Turquoise Blue Garden Green and Tangerine Tango classic inks. Summer Smooches DSP. Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set (A retired Hostess set) But I still love the sentiments found in it) Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

This is a look at the inside;
That's all there is to it. I hope you find time to create something fun today too!.
Thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon.
Patrice

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! So bright and cheery! I always love the inside of your cards!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! So bright and cheery! I always love the inside of your cards!