Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Paper Players 221 Color Challenge

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I seems like it has been forever since I made a card just for fun! I'm a little busier than usual? But, I did work on a card from a color sketch over at The Paper Players, here is their challenge; http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/






Beside loving the outfit I liked the colors too!

This is what I came up with



I thought a warm pair of mittens would be perfect for this outfit. It is getting to be the bundle up kind of weather. Here are my mittens hanging up ready to go!

I used a few sheets from the DSP Trim the Tree Paper Pack.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp set. A Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Pack. A little piece of Pistaschio Pudding Large Bakers Twine to hold the mittens up, a Burlap Ribbon wall mount and some Rhinestones to add some bling. The card base is Mellow Moss, the second layer is Very Vanilla.

Thats all there is from me today. I'm off to take a friend to a Dr's appointment. I should be back in a few hours I'm going to try to find another challenge as I am going through Stamping Withdrawals!!!!

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

Patrice, what a fun card for Christmas! The mitten is just perfect in this DSP! Love your burlap and star embellishments, too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX