Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 11/14/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Today we have a really fun sketch! It's an old technique that we haven't seen in a while. Jennifer Kay surprised us with it! I have to admit I had to look up how to create the images since it had been awhile.

The sketch is self explanatory. Three rectangles and three mat pieces. This is what I came up with;


I used Lovely as a tree and Thoughts and Prayers stamp sets to make this card.
Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White card stock. Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Garden Green SU Markers to color in the leaves. Add  a few Autumn Wooden Elements and some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine and that's all there is to it.

Cut out three pieces of card stock each smaller than the next. Lightly tape card stock together so they paper doesn't move. Then stamp your images all over. Remove the stamped pieces and mount them on the mat solid color card stock. Don't worry  that there will be white lines around the stamped images the solid color card stock matting covers them like magic.

I have had a really long and tiring week. So this is the worlds shortest blog post I think I have ever done.

Give the sketch image a try we would love to see what you come up with.
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Chat soon.
Patrice

1 comment:

Terri said...

Love how you colored the leaves, think we need those pads we used to have that had multi-colors. Great card!