Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 1/23/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

It's Sketch Frenzy Friday time and I am so excited about this sketch! I looked at it for several days before I came up with a card I idea I really liked. This weeks sketch was designed by Kim Innis our Fearless leader and boy oh boy it's a tricky one. You gave us a really good challenge Kim! I can't wait to see what the other designers came up with also.

Here is Kim's sketch;



This is what I came up with;


I really like this card! I don't know why but I do. The sketch was tricky with the three lines in it. It's fun when you get a good challenge sketch to create with. So it tickled me that the card turned out so well. I hope you all liked it to!

Supplies used to make this card.

Ink-Mossy Meadow, Real Red and Old Olive.
Paper- Natural White and Early Espresso.
Stamps- Wood You Be Mine, Hello Life and Something to Say.
Embellishments-Wooden Embellishments,Autumn Wooden Accents, Linen Thread and Heart Punch.
DSP- Adventure Bound.

Here is a look at the inside;



I hope you were inspired as much as I was and give this sketch a try. We would love to see what you come up with! http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Looks like that's about all I have for this sketch. I hope you to too find some time to create something fun this weekend. I'm really planning on staying in the craft room all weekend (It's supposed to snow so what better excuse right)!

Thanks for stopping by.
Let's chat soon OK,
Patrice

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Is this not the cutest card ever!!! Great job, Patrice!

Terri said...

Really cute card, great job!