Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 1/30/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Another week and another month has gone by! Wow it is flying...
But, one thing I am happy for is our weekly SFF Sketch Challenge!

This weeks is a good one and all the designers did a great job with it!

Here is the sketch



This is what I came up with



I used DSP from the new catty called Stacked with Love.
Whisper White , Basic Black and Real Red card stock. I kept it real simple just only turning the sketch. I have only one little embellishment a white heart also from the new catty.

Here is a look at the inside

I love this little sentiment from Yippee Skippy! The XOXO (Hugs and Kisses) say it all... I LOVE YOU!

Have a great week, I am so far behind in my day I have to run.

Please join us in creating a card from this sketch. We would all  love to see it
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Terri said...

What a nice love card!I really have to work on combining more than 2 DSP pages, I always seem to get lost. But you did a wonderful job.