Friday, June 25, 2010

Hi my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy. I have been having so much fun in my little patch of dirt lately & I thought I would share  something with you. One of the gladiolas bloomed and is showing its pretty face. I planted 18 bulbs a few months ago so we will just have to see what else comes along :) I see about 6 more stems working their way to the sun too. They should start to bloom sometime next week. I try to plant something new every year and if it does well then I'll plant a bunch more the next year. Being a new garden I am not sure what is going to take or not. For me that's the fun part. I always get excited when something takes off and I get a pretty blossom or two.













I have also been stamping up a storm in my little studio and have a few new cards to show you.






Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow as the VC_Rocks Bolg Hop #2 will be on and I don't want you to miss visiting my sister rockers blogs and all the amazing cards and projects they have made for you. See you tomorrow.

No comments: