Friday, September 24, 2010

My 50th Post!!!!!

Well hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you well and happy! This is my 50th post can you believe it. Only a few short months ago I started blogging and now I did it 50 times lololol.Thanks for popping in from time to time I appreciate your comments and feedback!
I have such cool and special news to tell you today too. I was asked by Ellen Kemper to become the newest Moderator for VC_Rocks 2011 edition check this out. http://vcrocks.blogspot.com/  I will be responsible for requiting teachers and auditing projects that are submitted to be taught (just to make sure there are no duplication of projects) scheduling times slots and various other duties. I am honored to have been asked to be apart of the Leadership Team. It takes a lot to put VC_Rocks on and these gals make it look easy. So you know what this means You all better put your thinking caps on I'm going to get ya to teach a class or too come next summer, that's for sure :).
I am going to a birthday party this evening so I made a  gift set of 10 cards for my friend. I decided to use clean lines and simple shapes. I think they came out fun. What do you think? Well have a great weekend and create something fun!


3 comments:

Carey said...

Congrats and you are doing a great job with the blog.

Roscoe's mommy

Carolyn Sharkas said...

We are thrilled to have you, Patrice! Love this card set, too.

hugs,

Vickie Kertz said...

Lovely card set Patrice. Congratulations on being asked to be a moderator. It does take a lot to make these groups run, but we all love them.