Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paper Punch Addiction Blog Candy Challenge

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I entered some of my Fall/Halloween projects in a challenge over at Paper Punch Addiction http://www.paperpunchaddiction.com/2010/09/blog-candy-challenge.html
Many of you have viewed these before. If you are new to my site Welcome and take a look around while you are here.

I just love fall colors & Jewelle tones they are so vibrant and rich looking & so great for card making too. I am glad that summer is finally over! Fall reminds me of wearing sweaters and bundling up on the couch with my honey. Hope you all have a great week & feel free to take a look around. Please leave me a comment if you have any questions OK.

5 comments:

Raven B said...

Well thank you for that warm welcome. I love your punch art! Super cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Well, hey, rookie mod, I just love these, especially the last one, that is absolutely gorgeous! So spill on the how to, cuz I feel the need to case this one. I love fall, too, but here in Florida, we don't see too much of it, I have to make my own with stamps.

hugs,

Kim said...

great projects! that leaf card si gorgeous!

Andrea said...

I love how you used the oval punch and just added a few brads and angled the oval - very simple, quick idea, thanks for the inspiration and congrats on winning the challenge

Kim said...

Patrice, congratulations! you won my blog candy contest with your entry. Please email me at needmorestamps@yahoo.com and give me your mailing address for sending the PKS stamp set.