Monday, October 11, 2010

I finally got it !

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I finally figured it out!!! It took some experimenting and a ton of patience to get the effect I wanted with that soot technique. New paper, new candles and lots of trial and error but here you have it I love the effect. It reminds me of the really old Tin Pictures that they first came up with a long time ago. I aged the picture and did some distressing too. I'm happy with it I guess that's all that counts :) Have fun and create something fun OK! 


Carey said...

It turned out great. I'm proud of you sistah. I need to get going on finishing the cards for our mail group. I never did make anything for Sept either- bad me. Have a wonderful day.


Elizabeth said...

It looks great!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is awesome. This technique is fabulous. As I recall the first time I tried it the paper caught fire... oops. lol