Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Little Something Christmas

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this note finds you all well and happy! I had the flu! Yuck!! But I am better now, and I am sure glad about that!! It took me a few days to clear out my e-mails and feel well enough to create. So this is what I came up with. I did a lot of extra things to the ornaments, like adding pearls, glitter & shimmer paint, to dress them up a bit. You really can not see the effect but I think they turned out fun & shiny.  Hope you like them and hope you don't get that bug!!! Create something fun OK.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad you are better. I love the ornaments punched out of the DSP. Oh, yay, another idea for Deck the Halls!

Vickie Kertz said...

Patrice, these are so cute. I am having a little trouble getting into Christmas cards, but this inspiration is wonderful

Susan (rainy) said...

What a wonderful and perfect idea to use the ornament punch on all of the beautiful patterned papers. Love both your cards.
Glad you are feeling better.. The flu is never ever fun.

Carey said...

Oh my goodness the computer is letting me write on your blog today. I came looking for new postings but you didn't have anything yet. Anyway, glad you are getting over the flu. Like I said in my email "LET MY FRIEND ALONE." Now hopefully the universe will be kinder to you. Your blog is great and I am so impressed by what you have been doing.

Love,
Your BFF
aka Roscoe's mommy