Friday, June 17, 2011

I have Ink on my hands and it's SFF

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!!!!

Great news I have Ink on my hands! and you know what that means right... We are all moved in and I got to make a card in my new studio YIPPEE!!! I was able to find everything and could get to it all very easily AMAZING!!!! I have so much more room to play in now and just in time for the SFF Blog Hop. I am so happy I could explode.
I will show you all pictures in the next few days as there are still a few boxes hanging around that are going out for the Yard Sale stuff. That's a story for another post lololol

The sketch this week is from Jeniffer Weide. Didn't she do a great job with this sketch!
PS, I want to give a warm welcome to Maria Vanderform our newest member of the SFF Design Team. This will be her first submission with us and you will not be disappointed! Maria is an amazing crafter, and we are lucky to have her! Welcome Maria!

Be kind, this is my first attempt at stamping in 2 weeks!! Thank you all for checking in with me from time to time! The move went well and I'll tell you all about the new place soon.
I like the inside better than I do the outside lolol.
I have so much more room I even have a place for Bob Cat to hang out on my desk. That is a first for him.
I caught him Cat Napping hahaha.
Well that's it for today. I hope you all come back now that I am up and running again.
Your next stop on our blog hop will be to visit Robbie, she always has something wonderful to share with us.
http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/
We would also like to invite you to create a card using this sketch and submit it to our home page at
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations on a smooth move! Your card is wonderful and the colors are great!

craftystamper said...

Glad you move went smoothly, and that you found your stamping supplies. Your two week absence from the craft has not affected your ability. A wonderful card - it almost looks 3D

Anonymous said...

So glad you're getting moved in!! Your card is awesome!!!

Carey said...

Bob- be sure and help mom out every once in a while. Maybe you could hold the paper while she inks it or something. Patrice you did a great job. I hope that was "gentle" with you about your card. Hee hee

Carey and Roscoe

inkedx2 said...

Cute card Patrice! Glad you are back with us and hope you get your room straight soon!

Robbie