Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My New Little Patch of Dirt

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I think it is time to show you our new little patch of dirt!
Front Yard Look grass and a sidewalk Yippee
Yep more dirt, but it's huge and it has plenty of potential! Give us a few weeks, we are going to make it really pretty! We intend to try to plant new grass. We'll see, as we are just headed into our dry season??? All I can say is "Water Bill" lololol Now check this out!
Look my new stamping space!!! Ton's of room to play in!

And yes my new stamping partner Bob Cat. Oh, and look my supplies are ready to make my monthly swap. I'm going to make a "We've Moved" card and give everyone our new address. I love stamping, it has something for everyone!


Finally, I had a moment to make a Birthday card for a friend. I still haven't quite yet found my Mojo but I am working on it!



Thanks again for stopping by our new and improved Patch of Dirt! I hope you find some time today to make your self something fun!
Patrice

4 comments:

Carey said...

You ARE going to send me an I've moved card aren't you? LOL. I love the new space and the house. Love you too.

Carey and Roscoe

Elizabeth said...

Love your new stamp room! It looks so good, all organized and neat. I am sure we will see lots more of creativity.

Carla said...

Ohhhh Bob Cat is gorgeous!!! He looks mighty comfy there! Your home is beautiful and I love your craft room!!! Totally awesome, as is your card!!!

Sassy Sewist said...

Patrice, your home looks great! Love all the space in your craft room. Judging by the Bday card for your friend, I'd say you found your mojo and then some!
Lynne