Wednesday, July 6, 2011

RAK from my VC Roomie!

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post find you all well and happy!

I hope you all had a safe and exciting 4th of July. The new house we live in is in a great location for fireworks. From almost every window, door and porch we could see fireworks going off all around us. It was kind of cool but the boys (our 2 dogs ) were not as excited as we were. Next year, we will have to give them sleeping pills to quiet them down, poor things! There are so many first in this new house even for the boys.

I have been creating a lot here in my new studio lately, but I can not let you see what I am up too YET!
A swap, a card for SFF and several projects for our VC Blog Hop this weekend ABC (Anything But a Card)

But I did get the cutest card I have seen in a long time from my VC_Rocks Roomie Susie (Hi Susie)
She even decorated the inside.
I just thought you all would enjoy this as much as I did. I am so going to case this card (Big Smile)
I will post some thing new tomorrow for you all to see.
Thanks for stopping by, now it is your turn to create something fun!

No comments: