Monday, April 2, 2012

My Little Patch of Dirt is in bloom

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I look out my studio window and this is what I see. It thrills my heart to see that  my flowers survived another winter. I think they like Redlands because boy oh boy are they happy!
Honeysuckle

This is what I see when I look out my crafting window!

These purple iris just keep on blooming.

This is the 3rd year for the Amaryllis last year one stalk this year three!! 

Up close and personal!

This is the second pot full. I think I can seperate them  after they finish blooming . Double the pleasure next year lolol
Red or Green ??? Wont know until summer???

Lavender

Kangaroo Paws. Funny name hugh!

Jasmine and boy does this beauty smell great!

Martha Washington my only one left  that made it from the move last summer!
In the garden photos for today are Purple Iris, Honey Suckle, Jasmine, Kangaroo Paws, Lavender, Grapes Green Seedless and Amaryllis.
Tomorrow I'll show you the Yellow Iris, Martha Washington, Carnation Grape- Purple Seedless and Begonia. Wednesday I'll take some more pictures as I have to show you Harry 1,2,3 &4 a plant I have kept around for 36 years. I have had Harry longer than any possession or relationship I have ever had lololol.

Thanks for stopping by My Little Patch of Dirt.
I was in my studio again this morning but  I'll show you the card later today in another post!.

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Patrice,you are gifted with a green thumb for sure! Your garden is gorgeous!

Shelia said...

Your little patch of dirt is gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your garden is beautiful. I can't garden to save my life. Everything I try to grow doesn't. What is your secret?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What is your secret? Everything I touch, dies.