Friday, April 20, 2012

VC Rocks Is Open for Business

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am sooo excited to tell you that VC Rocks has opened its doors for returning members this week. Registration for new members starts I believe May 1st through May 31st. I will keep everyone posted as time gets nearer. Here is a link  to our blog http://vcrocks.blogspot.com/

I have been swamped this week so I'm behind on my challenges I believe we are on # 4 already Yikes!

I had some time today to make a few RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness). Thought I would show them to you!

The insides are color coded to match the front of the cards. I just showed the pink one here.
The insides are just about all the same. I made a ton of these flowers last weekend and then made the cards to match the flowers. I guess that was a backwards way to create a card lololol. I made 14 different cards all together, but the layout was the same so no need to show them all. Hope you like them.
Have a great time this weekend creating or doing what ever you do!
We are going to a mini convention for Jeff's work on Saturday and Sunday we are picking up my Mom up from the Nursing Facility and taking her back to her house.
What that means is, its going to be another busy weekend for us!
Have a great one, what ever you do!
Patrice

2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Great cards Patrice!

craftystamper said...

My you have been busy. Despite that all of your work is of excellent quality. Can't believe VC Rocks is about to start again.