Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Special Gift for a Friend

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post find you all well and happy!

I had to make a special gift for a friend today.  I can not show you the inside she might see it lololol.
But I did want to show you all the Gift Bag that I made to go along with it.

It looked so pretty I had to show you. I was really happy that it turned out so nice. I embossed the Flowers and the My Friend front panel with a Navy Embossing Powder, so it has a nice shine to it. The Bow is a six loop double ribbon bow. The 1/4 Not Quite Navy Grosgrain Ribbon really holds up the Bashful Blue Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon to make a very nice bow. The little bird from the Natures Walk Stamp Set came out really cute too. I water colored it with Marina Mist, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight markers. Then used the SU Blender Pen to smooth out the colors. I cut the bird out and attached it to the stripped panel with a thicker Foam Tape so it would stand out a bit more. There are several sheets of sparkly white tissue paper in there also but for some reason the sparkles did not photo very well?

Just a little something to hold you over until Friday lolol.
Chat soon and go create something fun.
Patrice

2 comments: