Friday, September 26, 2014

Traveling with the Paper Pals Arts Sketch

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I snuck in a few minutes last night to create a card from this weeks Paper Pals Arts Sketch Challenge PPA 221. This was a really fun sketch to work with. Here is their link http://www.palspaperarts.com/   and their sketch.

This is the card I made from their sketch,


I dug through my stash and pulled out some old hardware and coins to use on this card. How can a guy travel with out coin right! This is diffidently a masculine card.

I just love this stamp set called "Traveler".  You can use it in so many different ways, single stamps or as in this case multiple stamps.

Here is a look at the inside  too.


I think the sentiment really says it all! It is from Really Good Greetings.

Please give this sketch a try I am sure the crew over at Paper Pals Arts would love to see your card.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Chat soon,
Patrice

4 comments:

Just a Thought... said...

Fabulous card!! Love this set!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!!

Windy Ellard said...

My favorite stamp set in new catty! Love your details esp. the coins. Thanks for joining the Pals sketch challenge this week!

Carey said...

You are so doggone talented!!! It's been three years since you and your beautiful boys were here? My heavens how time flies. Love you. I hope school has been fun. I am so proud of you.

Carey and Roscoe

Rae said...

Great vintage feel to your card. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week. Hope you can join us again next week.