Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a Rainey Friday

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Wow, it has rained most of the week this week. We always get so surprised and unprepared when it rains for a few days at a time around here. (I know, Silly Californians) For me it's a great excuse to create, read a book, watch a movie or just cuddle up. My little patch of dirt is all soggy and  there is no way I can get out there and do any yard work (oh bummer, sob).

I was messing around in my craft room today trying to finish my swap and noticed that some of the DSP  I had cut last night was missing?? Have you ever had that happen? You know (think) you cut enough pieces and come back the next day and the pieces are not where you left them?? Now I can not find any extra DSP to replace those pieces??? So I looked through my stash and found something that will work nicely but it just isn't exact. I think there are little paper snatcher that come in just to mess with me lololol.

Here is a little something I made up using an extra oval I cut out. I hope you like it!

Have a great weekend. Please stay dry and safe! Now it's your turn to go create something fun!

6 comments:

craftystamper said...

Another wonderful card. Yes, the paper (and other things) snatcher lives in my house too.

Debbie Martin said...

Love the color combo. They come visit me also, but I usually find them after class, right where I left it. My problem is more about organizational issues. I have trouble being crafty and in the zone and being organized at the same time. LOL
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Carey said...

love it. TFS with us. I thought the paper snatcher had a name - Roscoe.

Carey BFF

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is gorgeous Patrice. I love all the detail and the rounded corners.
Paper Snatchers are everywhere...they seem to be multiplying.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! I have my blog award post coming up tomorrow. Thanks and sorry it took so long.
Monika

gbarron56 said...

Love this -- the tiny butterflies and pearls are a great touch and really made the card! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen