Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
I made a special card just for the ladies who inspire me. Their creativity and eye for design make me want to create.
This card is just for you!
and for you Carey This is what I used (Smile)
Card Stock and Classic Ink- Old olive, Kraft. Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy
Stamp Set- Nature Walk
Embellishments- Smooch Spritz, Pearls, Crochet Ribbon-Victorian 5/8, Large Oval Punch, Antique Brad/Safety Pin, Sponges and a Scallop Circle Punch out piece for the clouds, Gold Elastic String, and some misc. beads.
Here is my list of some of the most talented ladies I know! Congratulations ladies you deserve this. Please take your award and post it on your blogs.
1 Monika Davis- Stamping Together at Monika's Place http://monikastamp.wordpress.com
2. Wendy Hawkinson at Got Rubber...Will Stamp http://gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com
3. Susan (Rainy) Roberts - Rainy Day Creations http://rainy.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com
4. Sage Kimbel - Stamping Madly http://www.stampingmadly.com
5. Karen Trefa- Stampers Clubhouse http://www.stampersclub.com
6. Angela Waters - Life with a Wiener Dog http://www.lifewithawienerdog.com
7. Tina Tavez- Life's Randomness http://www.tinataves.blogspot.com
8. Sherry Hostetter- Sherry's Ink' n Stamps http://sherrysinknstamps.blogspot.com
There are so many wonderful crafters it is unfair to only be able to choose 8. I wish I could have chosen all of you. In my mind we are all Stylish Bloggers. Ladies remember the rules, once you put this award on your blog you must tell us 8 things about yourself and then select 8 more crafters to pass this award on to.
Have a great day everyone. Now go create something fun