Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mojo Monday 179

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Here is my submission for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge This is such a great sketch I had fun with this one.
           

and here is the link to the Mojo Monday blog http://mojomonday.blogspot.com
Here are all the supplies I used to make this card:
I used both of the flower's from the Scallop Circle #2 Die to make my center flower. 4 of each size
Card Stock- Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke and Old Olive.
Designer Series Paper (DSP)-  Botanical Gazette
Stamp Set- Hostess Level One- Afterthoughts.
Classic Ink- Brovo Burgandy
Embellishments-  1/4" Gross Grain Ribbon in Very Vanilla, 3 Glimmer Brads, (Hemp Twine to secure center of flower)
Scallop Edge Border Punch, Spray Bottle with Water (to make flowers crinkled) 1/6 wedge of sponge for distressing with ink and Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.
Have a great day, Now it is your turn to go create something fun!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous vintage-style card!