Thursday, May 3, 2012

Preview Challenges VC Rocks

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

VC Rocks is in full swing and I am finally finishing all of the 12 challenges we were given.

My studio is super clean, dusted, sorted  and vacuumed. My stamp pads are cleaned and re-inked and sorted. My card stock is sorted and the scraps have a home too. The DSP is sorted by, SU and Non Su. All adhesives are stocked and ready to go. My Stamp are sorted :Current and Retired and cleaned and moisturized too.. Everything has a place and is at hand. I love these challenges as at least once a year my studio is spotless. (thank goodness it is only Once A Year)!

Here is a picture of a challenges to use scraps of CS and misc embellishments I believe it was to be for a Birthday!


The next card was an example of what the first type of card and techniques I was taught to do . What made me want to become a paper crafter. My BFF CAREY!
Do any of you remember these techniques... Pearl Ex , and the paper edge with the fiber?

The final card was to use Bling and make a card to welcome newbies or for your BFF. Well this card is for my BFF  Thanks for being such a great teacher and friend. I love you BFF. This card's for you!


I hope you get inspired to clean up your crafting areas and get your stamping supplies in order.
Maybe you would like to join us for the summer over at VC Rocks!
We are accepting new comer applications until May 31st.
We are a virtual convention celebrating all things Stampin' Up. http://vcrocks.blogspot.com/
Check us out!
We are a High Volume E-Mail group of Crazy Fun and very talented ladies who stamp and play all summer long!
Come Join Us won't you!
Patrice


1 comment:

Carey said...

You are so doggone talented and I love what you do. Yes, I do remember that technique. It has been years since I have used my Pearl Ex. Thank you so much for my cards. I need to get my back end in the stamping Tree House and play. It is tidy in there so I need to go make more of a mess.

Hugs Carey and her furry tick carrier