Thursday, December 16, 2010

A few Christmas Cards

Hello Carey :) and my other blogging friends lolol I hope this post finds you well and happy! Please drive safely for those of you who endure the snow and ice???? I call that stuff involuntary wet! Yuck ... I'm a Californian and you don't even want me on the roads in that weather :~. Well today I just rested and really took it easy. I have been sleeping lots and that is a good thing I guess, but it puts me more behind every day. Oh well that's the breaks I guess. You all will just have to receive your Christmas cards either by snail mail late or e-mail early :) Hey what a great idea. Saves on postage and its GREEN to boot. Here are just a few new ones I have made and or revamped ones I made last year and didn't like. Have you ever done that one? Well my friends stay safe, dry and warm.


2 comments:

Carey said...

Wow, these are all fantastic. Thanks for sharing them. That is a great idea to do a redo of something that didn't turn out the way you want. You are a smart darling. My computer is being a butt head so sorry if I haven't been around much.

Love, Carey and Roscoe

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful cards, Patrice! And yes.. I do that 'revamp' thing all the time! lol
Merry Christmas to you!