Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Garden Photos

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you well and happy!

I just wanted to share some of the vegetable garden photos with you as promised. I can't believe how big everything has gotten. I harvested about one dozen  of those Anaheim Chilies today, so I am going to make Chili Rellenos tonight for dinner I'll share my super ease recipe and pictures with you later this week.

On to the pretty pictures lolol










#1 Looking at the garden from the back yard
#2 Cabbage #3 Zucchini #4 Anaheim Chilies
#5 Cucumber #6 Eggplant
#7 Crookneck Squash








#8 Corn Stalks #9 Watermelon #10 Cherry Tomatoes #11Salad Tomatoes #12 mixed Vines #13 Jalapenos #14 Green Beans.  There are double pots of everything I think the only thing missing are the carrots.

Well That's it for today I have more but I think this is enough for now. Have a great day and try to create something fun!

Chat Soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

Mmmmmm. It all looks yummy. You are so blessed with a green thumb. Your fingers are green too. Our eight tomato plants are doing OK. We will have a lot of tomatoes this year. His sister's are keeping us in other veggies. We have gotten corn, green beans, raspberries, tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, green peppers, cauliflower, onions, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and blue gill fish. Obviously, they didn't grow the last one. Hee hee.

Love ya,
Carey and Roscoe (who is enjoying all the stuff too)