Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 7/19/13

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!


This week Tammy F. came up with our sketch! I love it when a sketch lets you whip up a card in under 10 minutes and this one did the trick! Great sketch Tammy!




This is what I came up with


I used Whisper White for the card base, which I ran through the Big Shot using the Chevron Embossing Folder. Melon Mambo for the focal image background matte piece. Then another piece of Whisper White  for the focal image that I had fun making by using the Color Spritzer Tool and Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo Stampin Write Markers. This tool makes great backgrounds and or distressed  stains and it is really easy to work with. I made a Tempting Turquoise banner and stamped the sentiment "change of address" from the All Dressed Up stamp set on a scrap piece of WW card stock. Super easy and very clean and simple.

Here is a peek at the inside


I used the large sentiment "hello" from the My Friend stamp set

This is a really short post today because Jeff has a Dr's appt tomorrow and we need to get up super early to be in Fredrick MD.

Please give this sketch a try and show us your work we would love to see it http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I forget to use my Color Spritzer and it makes such a fun background. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope Jeff's appt went well.

Carey and Roscoe