Monday, February 23, 2015

Couple more cards for ya.

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!


As promised, here are a few more of the cards I created last week for my friend.

I just love how this card turned out. Pink, Black and White are one of my favorite color combinations. The colors combined with the floral image from the stamp set Butterfly Basics really make this card pop!


and here's  a look at the inside.







I used some new, retired and non SU stamp sets on these projects.


I love the little foot steps on the bottom of this card. A friend game me the two stamp sets used on this card for Christmas. The sentiment reminds me of the poem " Footprints".


I had fun making these cards using old sets and "Contraband" sets are fun from time to time.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you too find some time to create something fun for yourself.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: