Sunday, February 8, 2015

Friday Mash Up Challenge # 196

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Sometimes I like to turn on the TV when I'm creating Sunday was one of those days, Lucky Me! Just so happened that one of my  favorite trilogies was on
 The Lord of the Rings. I love all three of the movies in that set and they were all on. Oh Happy Day! Stamping, Movies and a bit of Chocolate what a great day it was for sure.
 I had created this card while watching the movies so, it was amazing to me that I had completed it prior to finding this color challenge over at Friday Mash Up http://www.fridaymashup.com/. Just so happened that I used the required colors of Red, Pink and White and it was a Love theme too. I just love when that happens don't you!

All I had to do was enter my card and write this post. Thank You Ladies for making my life easy and for your great Color/Theme Challenge Comb!






This is what I came up with. It is about as clean and simple as I can get!


 I am sure getting a lot of use out of this stamp set called Hello Life. I have made several cards from it.

This is the second Card Club card that I had to make for this weekend. These cards were for Jan. and Feb. so I'm all caught up yippee! Now, all I have to do is to get them off and in the mail this week.

Here is a look at the inside;


Supplies I used to make this card.

Ink -  Melon Mambo, Real Red and Basic Black.
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Basic Black.

Stamps - Hello Life.

Embellishments - Rhinestones.

That's all there is to it for this card, CAS I would say.

Thanks for stopping by. I sure hope you enjoy this card and give the gals over at Friday Mash Up Challenges a try.

Chat soon,
Patrice

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Patrice! This is clean and simple perfection!

Michelle Gleeson said...

I love the fonts in this stamp set. You show them off beautifully in this clean and simple card. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

brrenwick said...

This is one of my current favorite stamp sets too! I love that swirly font! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!