Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine CASE

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

                                 Happy Valentines Day!

My Honey is the best! He got me a House keeper for the month just to help me get this house back in shape after the Holidays and me being sick for the month. She was amazing and boy does she clean! She made me feel better because she said my house is way cleaner than most she deals with! Sshe said it is mainly dust and pet hair and a few cob webs here and there. Thank you Jeff! xoxoxo
We had a nice steak dinner and just spent the day together. He loved his Heart Box filled with cookies and candy. Hope you had a nice day with your honey too!

I totally CASED a card I saw over at Dawn Olchefske's blog "Do Stampin with Dawn"  http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn she has photos of several swaps she received from Leadership. The one I cased was from a lady named Brenda Cardinal. I did add my own touch to her design but it is relitivly the same card. Thanks Brenda your cards Rocks!

I chose three stamp sets that had hearts in them, Wood You Be Mine,
Hello Life  and Something to say. I believe I added several more hearts than Brenda did as well. I chose the same DSP as Brenda did called Stacked With Love  for the large heart and a Real Red smaller heart. I added a rhinestone on the red heart so that was a little change up there.
I used Real Red, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush inks. I also used the same strip of Designer Washi Tape from the Stacked With Love pack. Finally some Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine and a Bow. My sentiment was different too.
Here is a look at the inside.


I think this is a really cute card and it came together super fast! I really like how the inside came out the best it's very CAS.

Hope you all have a great weekend and, I especially hope you find some time to create.

PS. The Master Gardeners loved my flower Pot and commissioned 3 more. Plus they asked if I would be interested in doing a larger one that they could sell for $50.00. So I am going to be very busy the next few weeks. I was also asked by a friend to make 10 cards for her at $4.00 per card. I told her $2.00 she wouldn't have that. I made four already but forgot to take pictures before I took them to her to inspect. She wouldn't let me take them home lol. So I have six more to get to her by next Friday. I'm glad my house is clean so I can play next week lol. Gotta love that man for such a practical gift.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What an awesome card, Patrice! It's easy to see why you wanted to CASE it :)