Saturday, February 7, 2015

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #130

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I saw this really cool sketch over at the Paper Craft Crew http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-130-card-sketch-blog-candy/ the other day and knew it would make a great Club Swap Card (shushhh). Don't tell the girls!
If I am going to do a sketch challenge I usually pop on by this groups blog for inspiration. YAY, this week they are offering Blog Candy. Who doesn't love Blog Candy right! So I went big!

Here is their sketch;

This is what I came up with;


I had so much fun playing along with this sketch challenge. This stamp set called Balloon Bash and it is so perfect for my card. I went for lots of color and "Pop". The DSP that coordinates with this stamp set is called Birthday Bash. I hope the ladies will love this card. They are so creative, I have to work hard keeping up with them, smile. I already have a friend who is getting this card. They go so fast I am having a hard time keeping my stash built up.

Here is a look at the inside;


The inside has as much fun to it as the front of the card does.

Here is a list of supplies I used to create this card!

Paper - Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Night of Navy.
Ink - Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, and Island Indigo.
DSP - Birthday Bash

Stamps - Balloon Bash, Itty Bitty Banners and Really Good Greetings.

Embellishments - Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine, Itty Bitty Punch (Star) and Rhinestones.
Thinlets - Bitty Banners.
Punch - 1/8th " Circle.

I hope you enjoyed my creation and this super fun sketch too! Hope you find some time to create something fun this weekend as well. I will be back tomorrow with another card for my card club so stay tuned.

Chat soon,
Patrice



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Patrice, I just love how colorful and fun this card is using the Balloon Bash Stamp Set. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we hope to see you play along some more in the near future.

Jan said...

Such a bright and happy card Patrice! I love your choices of DSP and those cute balloons! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)