Saturday, March 7, 2015

Butterfly Basics Easter

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I was surfing the web and found a site called Sue's Inky Fingers

I saw one of her cards that gave me the inspiration to make my card today.

We share the same color combination Kraft and Whisper White and that there is an Easter sentiment on the card but, then I veer off and get creative. I chose to White Emboss and she just used White ink. Here is a look at my card. Notice the Die Cut side embellishment.


I took another shot without the pretty side embellishment. I love the Paper Doily strip on the bottom of the card.

This is how it looks simi open.

Here is shot of the inside

It is a fun and interactive type of a card. But, I must say I love her color combination, don't you? Thanks Sue!

Have a great weekend. I hope you find some time to create something fun too!

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Patrice! I love the decorative edge!