Friday, March 6, 2015

Paper Craft Crew cCard Sketch #134

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I found another really cool sketch over at Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #134 this week http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-134-card-sketch

Here is their sketch

This is what I came up with.


 I haven't worked with the Work of Art stamp set in a while, so I thought I would pull it out and make a boat.

I really like Pistachio Pudding card stock combined with the Confetti Celebration DSP. I saw the boat on line sometime in the summer and thought I would try to re-create it today. I can't believe the stamps in this set can make so many interesting images. I just used a Basic Grey Marker to add depth and dimension to the hull of the boat (I think that is what it is called). I just love playing with the In Color Sequins. The add just the right amount of bling to a project. The spray background was made with Pistachio Pudding ink and an image from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

Here is a look at the inside


Simple just a few stars and a strip of matching DSP.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I plan on staying in my craft room all weekend as I have a few projects I need to get done.

Chat soon,
Patrice

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

So colorful and clever! I LOVE it, Patrice!

Jan said...

Fabulous colours and such a fun take on the sketch! Such a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Patrice, I'm glad that you pulled out your "Work of Art" stamp set for our challenge this week. It's always fun to see what people do with those splotches!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal