Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Home Garden Show

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I have been MIA here on My Little Patch of Dirt this last week or so! I had ten cards to make special for a friend, three Potted Flower Pot Door Prizes to make for Gardening 101 due this weekend and a large Silent Auction item for the Home Show that was due last Thursday. I got every thing done and totally forgot to post my SFF Card!!! Wow!! What was I thinking??? Forgive me everyone. That was like the 4th time I have not posted for SFF in four years...yikes I'm slipping!

I took a few pictures of the Silent Auction item (I wonder how much it went for??? It had a $50.00 value) to show you.


I got an e-mail from this years President stating that it was a hit so that was reassuring. I didn't put anything next to it to show the size of it? It is about 2' x 2' holds two one gallon size pots. I made the floral arrangement and added several of our SU Die Cut Butterflies all around. The lower basket has lots of fun garden related items in it along with greens, flowers and butterflies.

Here is a look at all three Door Prize Flower Pots for the Gardening 101 Seminar this weekend. I am the co-chair of this event and so excited to see how many people in our community show up. I have a Rain Gutter garden display up that will be side exhibit  for the event. So that should be fun.


I liked the Red Polka Dot Ribbon with the Packet of starter Strawberries.


This one has Navy Blue Gross-grain Ribbon with Echinecea Bulbs. All of the pots are ceramic/clay.


I liked how the floral cards came out I put a packet of seeds on each card.

Well I better get to sleep I told Jeff I would wake up and cook him breakfast early???? What was I thinking lol. I love that man so.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: