Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 3/6/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Wow! What a snow storm we had Thursday! We got about 11 inches. A lot for our neck of the woods that's for sure. Jeff stayed home from work and I helped him shovel our property! We have a long driveway and a big parking area in the back and a very long sidewalk in front of the house. It took us almost three hours non stop to do it properly. Both he and I were sore .

One of our newest design team members Carol Read just became a Grandma this week! We are all very excited for her CONGRATULATIONS Carol! She was so excited and proud to tell us about the newest addition to her family! Wow, how amazing is that!  Welcome to the world Rylen you are so loved!

He is the inspiration for my card is week, beside this Fantastic Sketch Elizabeth K gave us! This was a really fun sketch to work with. It has a great flow to it

Here is Elizabeth's sketch;


this is the card I came up with.

I used, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron card stock and Coastal Cabana ink to create this card. I just love this little Baby Bumble Bee don't you? It is single stamp called "Baby Bumblebee" lol. It is one of my favorite Baby stamps this year.

Now for a look at the inside;

I used the "Crazy About You" stamp set to create the sentiment. The B is from last years alphabet Bigz Die.

Thanks for the inspiration ladies you did good!

My prayer for Rylen is that he grow up to be an amazing human being! May he have loving  family and friends close to him to help him through all the ups and downs. I hope he is often reminded not to forget to stop and smell the flowers. To laugh often, love deeply and play in the rain. May he have an amazing journey and stay constant when reaching for his dreams.

Create something wonderful this week everyone. If you choose to make a card from this great sketch please let us see it. You can upload it here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Krafting Karen said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!! Did I say it was cute? So adorable!!!