Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 3/27/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Can you believe it another months come to a close and it's Spring YIPPEE!
A little cool yet but still no more snow!!!!! (I hope).

We have a really cool sketch for ya this week! Elizabeth Harris designed it and I loved it!!! Great job Elizabeth and thanks for the inspiration (Smile).

Here is a look at this great sketch


and this is what I came up with,


Here is a look at the inside,


Three colors only, you don't know how much restraint I had to use ! Well maybe you do by now lol.

Coastal Cabana, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock and Basic Black Ink was used on the sentiments. Then I added a couple different Wahsi Tapes for the focal image. I also used the Stars Impression Folder on the bottom half of the card for some added texture.
The front sentiment is from the Bravo stamp set and the inside sentiment is from the Really Good Greetings stamp set. I made the triple bow with 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon and a large silver brad from a Paper Pumpkin set I have.

This is a very simple sketch that will make for some terrific looking cards. One I will keep handy for those times when I need a great sketch for a fast card. 

We hope you will give this sketch a try because we would love to see what you create with it. Just show us here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

I have been relaxing after this months Master Gardner events and projects with dead lines that I had to get completed. The rest was very much so needed!

Chat Soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I love it. Now I have to get back into the stamping tree house and copy it.

Hugs Carey and Roscoe