Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello Fall Mojo Monday

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I found a really great sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday the other night.  http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/09/mojo-monday-365.html
There is one thing though... What part of Tall and Skinny did I miss lol?????
Must have been subliminal hehehe!






I think it was really late when I made my card! Because it is a standard size card. Oh well maybe later in the week I will try to follow the directions/suggestions and try another shot at it. Here is the card I came up with.




I have all the elements plus a few more for fun. I added the little strip of Cajun Craze to the bottom of the DSP piece as it just looked like it needed a little something there to make the bow and leaf piece stand out. I ran the bottom half of the card base through with the Wood grain Impression Folder. I must have been tired because I ran the whole card through and the impression went through to the inside? I like how it turned out though so I kept it like that. You can see what I mean in the next photo. Some mistakes are a good thing!


That's it for todays card. Please give this sketch a try and remember ti make it Tall and Skinny!

More on the Home Front;

We were really busy this weekend decorating our front and back doors for fall. It seems every one does a bit of festive decorating in our little town of Martinsburg. Being a new comer to the area we had to get busy. Here is a look at my back door. We always enter the house from the back because the garage and parking is out there.





Seems Marley always has to get in the picture. Gotta love that loyal guy!

Enjoy and chat soon,

Patrice

No comments: