Thursday, October 16, 2014

Work of Art CAS CASE

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

We I finally finished my third Club card! 30 cards in one day is a lot of cards plus designing the cards is most of the work! I was tired and didn't know what I wanted to do and I saw an amazing card over at Sandi MacIvers blog
http://stampingwithsandi.com/stampin-up-world-of-dreams-for-retro-sketches/


and CASED her CAS card. It was harder than I thought. There was no simple in making this card, lining up all those stripes on two seperate cards was a ton of work. I should have known Sandi wouldn't do anything easy. She is so very talented! Thanks for the inspiration Sandi!

The sketch is from Retro Sketches. You can't in all decency submit your card of a card you cased that has already been submitted so it stays here lol. That would be just rude lolololol.


I really think it looks much nicer in person. I sure hope my club sisters like it!

Here is a look at the inside.


I used Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride inks for the stripes and Blackberry Bliss for the focal image and the sentiment. The stamp set is a great retired 2011 SAB set called Bliss. I didn't have any SU ribbon that would go with these colors so, I pulled out some of my gift wrapping ribbon and Linen Thread to tie up the tag.

Thats all for this post. I hope you find time in your busy day to create something fun too.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Sandi MacIver said...

Hi Patrice, thanks so much for the shout out and your card is absolutely lovely!...