Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Movember YIKES!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Jeff went to pick up some craft supplies for my front and back door (Flowers, wire...) the other day and came home with this huge mustache. I asked him what was I to do with it? He said to make him a placard for "Movember" That he was going to take it to the shop. The mustache is 13 1/2 inches long.

As November gets closer my honey starts talking about "Movember". This is the third year he has participated in this event.  What happens is that all the guys in his shop join in on a world wide event to support men's health. They either shave off all their facial hair and grow only a new mustache  for the month of November or if they are clean shaven they have to grow a "Mo" mustache. They call themselves "Mo Bro's" For more information on this organization here is the link to their site  movember.com
I love the organization but, I hate it when he has to shave off his beautiful beard!


So to make my honey happy this is what I came up with. He loved it thank goodness! That's all that matters to me. He is taking it to work tomorrow so I had to get a picture of it now.


He said he wanted the letters to be all wavy and overlapping because his crew at work is never in a straight line. I am sure you will see and hear more about this world wide event as it gets closer to November I mean Movember! I'm going to take before and after pictures this time.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Great job! I love the curl in the ends of the banner. What a cool mustache...and great cause, too!