Saturday, March 12, 2011

411 Saturday Sketch Challenge 194

Hello my blogging frienbds. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Hope you are all having a great day and enjoying your afternoon. I will be back with a short tutorial in a bit but I just wanted to show you what I made from the Stamping 411 Saturday sketch Challenge http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/03/saturday-sketch-challenge-194.html Here is a look at the challenge and this is what I did with it.

Good thing we have matching markers with our SU ink! I decided right at the end to add no. 147 to the bird and made a mistake, (oops) there was a line over the number, so I quickly grabbed my handy marker and drew a line all the way across the 2 panels. It helped to make the bird not float in the air too.
I really had fun coloring in the nest and cutting it out. I added little dots on the eggs to add dimension. In addition I cut out the birds tail and left it peek over the edge of the panel a tad. The bees were cut out and lightly colored then glue dots were added to the center to secure them to the paper and the wings rolled up to make them look like they  just  buzzed on over for a look at the nest.

I'll try to get back asap with the little tutorial of the fancy fold card.

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow Patrice, this is gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Sharon f.