Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday 030411

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!!

It is Saturday morning already, Yikes! But, I find some time to make a card for the Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge. This challenge also happens to fit in with the Late Night Stampers Challenge which is to make a kids card. How about that, a two for one card. I love when that happens lololol.
This is a sketch designed by Tina Tavez. I really liked her sketch because of the straight lines. This challenge has ton's of potential and I thought I would give it a try. http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com
I'm usually more of a rebel when it comes to straight lines and I don't stay within the lines very well lolol.
Remember that old commercial it's tag line was "Stay within the lines" I can't even remember what it was about, but all I know is, because of that darn commercial I purposefully go out side of the lines and or go with more curves or a tattered and distressed edges in my cards.
So this challenge was really a challenge for me.
Here is what I came up with. I thought it would make a great birthday invitation. The front says Congratulations the little card flap says Happy Birthday indie it and the inside of the card would have invitation information on it: Name, Date,Time, Party Type and RSVP. What do you think?

Oh my, again it is a late night! There just does not seen to be enough hours in a day lately! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend what every you do. Now it is your turn to go create something fun.

3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is SO DARN CUTE!!! I love how the outside has an additional flap... Yes, it would make such a fun invitation, too.

Carey said...

Wonderful job my BFF. I think you are so talented. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Carey and Roscoe (who is lying outside even though it is cool again)

Carla said...

Oh I love it... that extra flap is awesome. Fabulous job with the challenges. I love that DSP! Hugs,