Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sketch Challenge TSSC 164

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Wow What a day! I just could not seem to get motivated. Good thing I cleaned the house yesterday and I could kind of vegged out today. I finished a book and watched a movie, cooked dinner, did three loads of laundry and cleaned out my closets and dressers in the bedroom.
I'm making room for new things and giving up some old things we just do not wear anymore. A friend of ours donates clothing and household items to a shelter. So I figured this would be a good time to do some spring cleaning.

I did find a moment to make a card for a Monday Sketch Challenge TSSC 164. This is a really cute sketch and it was definitely a challenge!
Here is what I came up with. What do you think?
Supplies I used:

Big Shot & Top Note Die
Extra Large Punch
Rhinestones
Because I Care -Hostess Level One -Stamp Set
Polka Dot Textured Impression Folder
Blue Organdy Ribbon 3/8"
Whisper White , Brocade Blue & Night of Navy Card Stock (Blue DSP Scrap)
Pacific Point Classic Ink
Well my blogging friends have a great day today and find some time to go and create something fun!

5 comments:

Carey said...

I love it. We are having our Perryville group here on Saturday and I had envisioned something like that. I am just going to add a rose that I am teaching how to make out of the owl punch. Thanks for the inspiration.

You BFF and Roscoe's mommy

Anonymous said...

Lovely Patrice. I was so sad when Brocade Blue retired. It was my favourite.

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a lovely card, Patrice.
I need to clean out some closets and drawers, too. I have such a hard time letting go of stuff even if I don't wear or use it any more... What is that pack-rattiness all about? lol

MJ said...

I think it is awesome. I love the sketch flipped on it's side like that. Great job. Love all the rhinestones too. Thank so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Carla said...

Oh Patrice, you card is beautiful!!! I love that you turned it... awesome details. I love your bow and gems in the flower! Hugs,