Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baby Card

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post find you all well and happy!

Jeff told me one of his Reps at work is having a baby and wanted to give her a card. He also mentioned he was going to need a bunch of Thank You cards to give out to his co-workers and other people that had to take over his duties while he was off work the last couple of months. That means I will be making a lot of cards in the near future- yippee!. I think I will make some kind of a decorative candy holder to go along with the thank you cards and make it extra special. I think he should buy the crew Pizza too. He has a heavy work load and I am sure they had to work extra hard just to keep up.
I love having a reason to stamp -Oh heck I love any reason to stamp lol.

Here is the Baby Card I made. (I pulled the image out of my stash)


We do not know if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl so I chose unisex colors. I colored the images in with SU Markers It was a lot of fun but tedious, because the images are so small.

Here is a look at the inside;



I love the Petite Pairs stamp set. It has so many different sentiments to choose from. The DSP is again from The Quarter Fancy set and I paired that with Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stock.I used Organza White Ribbon and the Decorative Label Punch. That was short and sweet don't you think!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you too find some time to create something fun too.

Chat soon,
Patrice



No comments: