Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Paper Craft Crew Sketch #87 (PCCCS #87)

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

It's time again for another Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch, and what a sketch it is. I woke up early fed Cole got myself a cup of tea and made a card just to get my Mojo flowing. Then I looked at the Paper Craft Crews sketch for this week. The card I made was so close to this sketch I just had to tweak it a bit to match this sketch????
I love it when that happens don't you?

Here is their sketch you can read all about it here http://www.papercraftcrew.com/

and here is my card


I had already made the  DSP background piece and the card base as well as the scrunched up Tea Lace Doilie it was round but I had made it into an oval earlier All the other goodies for my focal image were made before I saw the sketch.  This card came together so fast I couldn't believe it. I have seen some ladies fussy cut the roses and I wanted to try that out so I did that this morning while I was playing around. I had a little daffodil Delight Banner in my stash and a Calypso Coral "hi" banner in there too from several cards I had made awhile ago (I never throw any of those types of pieces away just in case). So, all I had to do was make a Pistachio Pudding Oval that I cut in half to make it longer, the Bitty Banner sentiment and a Calypso Coral banner strip and I was done. Isn't that funny how that turned out.


Here is a look at the inside


Stamping Supplies used to make this card.

Card Stock
Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Calypso Coral.
Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Water color Wonder.
Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banners and Feel Goods.
Punches
Bird Builder
Embellishments
Tea Lace Paper Doilies `
Ink
Calypso Coral.
Misc.
Textured Impressions Folder- Decorative Dots
Framelits
Bitty Banners and Ovals Collection.

Well I hope you like this card and this great sketch. But most importantly you find some time to create something fun.

Chat soon,
Patrice




2 comments:

Jan said...

Love your beautiful stamped DSP! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week:-)

Jan said...

Beautiful stamped background! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week